4 STEPS TO SUCCESS
STEP 1: Go to: http://www.fantasybaseball.com/register (only if you aren’t registered with us)
STEP 2: Go to: http://www.fantasybaseball.com/account
STEP 3: Select the package you wish to purchase from our dropdown menu and purchase through Credit Card/Paypal.
STEP 4: Go to: http://www.fantasybaseball.com/fantasy-baseball-rankings to view your projections
I’m not going to waste any of your time. The bottom line is… you came here to get projections. You want these projections to help you win your league so people will quit laughing at you when you finish near the bottom of the pack. WE UNDERSTAND!!
The projections found in our powerful spreadsheets are now available online! The online projections can be filtered by position, league type (AL, NL, Mixed), scoring (5×5 or 4×4), and the number of teams in your league (10, 12, 15). This tool provides a summary view of the in-depth analysis available in the spreadsheets, which may still be downloaded.
- Our projections have won industry awards.
- Our projections have won THOUSANDS of championships for our clients.
- Our projections update every week.
- Our projections help you DOMINATE your draft or auction.
- Why are you waiting? Quit reading this and GET OUR PROJECTIONS NOW.
- Still don’t believe me? Just read what some of our past and current members think about our FantasyBaseball.com Online Projections…
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING (Testimonials)
- Are you looking for some “EXTRA ADVICE” during the season to go along with OUR PROJECTIONS? We have that too… it’s called LIVE ADVICE.
- It’s the middle of the season and you need to pull off that blockbuster trade… but you’re not smart enough to do it yourself. YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP. We can provide that to you.
- Waiver wires can make or break your fantasy league. Why spend countless hours researching these players when we can give them to you in a matter of minutes?
– Will Mark Teixeira duplicate his numbers this season or will he suffer a sophomore slump in his second season in the Bronx? We know.
- Is Albert Pujols the clear-cut #1 overall selection or does someone else fit that bill? Can he continue his torrid pace again this year? We know.
- CC Sabathia got better as the season went along… but can he start this year as well as he finished last year? We know.
- Will Ryan Howard’s average improve from where it was in 2009 or is he a “power numbers only” guy? We know.
- Prince Fielder told reporters he was planning on losing some weight before the start of this season. Do you believe that will affect his numbers in a good way or bad way? We know.
- Red Sox 2B Dustin Pedroia was the AL MVP two years ago. Does he have the talent to repeat his 2008 performance or is he due for another sub-par season? We know.
- With a full season under his belt, what type of numbers can Manny Ramirez produce? We know.